The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the Chamber by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assist with the promotion of all events and sponsors on social media.
- Update website when needed.
- Process & deposit checks via remote deposit scanner.
- Pick up mail from Freehold box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year of experience in an administrative role preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Non-Exempt Position. Salary $30-$32K.