CentraState Healthcare System
- HEALTH CARE SERVICES
CentraState Healthcare System is a not-for-profit health organization consisting of an acute-care medical center, an ambulatory campus with outpatient health and wellness services, three senior living communities and a family medicine center.
CentraState became a teaching hospital in 2005 with the launch of its' Family Medicine Residency Program in conjunction with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
In 2010, the hospital was re-designated with Magnet status for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) of the American Nurses Association.
CentraState provides a full spectrum of services and programs including:
- Cardiology services, including cardiac catheterization lab
- Computed tomography (CT), coronary CT angiography (CTA),and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), including new open-bore, high-field MRI at Freehold MR Associates (joint venture with Freehold Radiology Group)
- Diabetes services (Novo Nordisk Diabetes Center)
- Emergency services
- Endovascular surgery
- Inpatient psychiatric services
- Maternity care (private room) and special care nursery
- Primary Care
- Radiation Oncology
- Short stay unit
- Sleep disorders center
- Surgical Services
- Women's Health Center
- Dialysis unit
Visit our website at www.centrastate.com or call 866-CENTRA7 for more information about CentraState Healthcare System.