PLEASE REGISTER AT THE DOOR BEGINNING AT 11:15 Wed. 5/8
Event Begins at 12 Noon
The Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce (MRCC) is proud to present THINKTANK19: professional development for professionals.
Please scroll down to see our motivational ThinkTank19 speakers & timely topics.
The MRCC will be hosting outstanding speakers on professional business topics, conduct business training seminars, and present amazing keynote speakers. All of this is being done for one purpose: to help Monmouth County businesses succeed!
This event will be held Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the iPlay Event Center in Freehold Township. While most people think of the Chamber of Commerce as a networking organization, which is certainly a big part of what we do, the MRCC is focused on professional education and leadership training, and THINKTANK19 promises to be an event you and your staff do not want to miss. You will not be bored!
Event format will be as follows:
- Set-up for vendor tables in the Expo Center 11 AM
- Lunch is included with ticket
- Noon kick-off with opening Keynote Speaker
- Opening and Closing Keynote Speakers
- Breakout sessions on many topics that affect your business
- Three Hour Business Expo Center
- Network and meet business owners from all over Monmouth County in this large, high-energy venue.
- Vendors will purchase tables to showcase their products and services. These sold out quickly last year. You will have three hours of contact with attendees, so register for your tables as son as possible. These will sell out!
- Post-event happy hour in the iPlay bar with food & drink specials for networking and fun!
- Tickets are available on-line or through the office. You can register at: www.MonmouthRegionalChamber.com
Eric Taylor of Empowerment Group International: Life and Leadership Lessons from Superman...10 Super Strategies to Empower Your Business, Career and Life in 2019
Don Warkentin of Dale Carnegie: Engaging Employees and Customers to Grow Your Business
Sal Collemi of Collemi Consulating & Advisory Services, LLC: CPE Credit for Accountants, Auditors and Practitioners: 2 Credit Hours
* New revenue recognition standard (ASC Topic 606)* New Leasing Standard (ASC Topic 842)
Barbara Alexander, Executive/Leadership Development Coach: EQ vs. IQ - EQ wins every time
Scott Bliss, Sandler Training: Why Sales People Fail and What to do About it
Gary Gellman, Gellman Images: Projecting the Proper Image in the New Economy
Bernice Lopez, Grand Bank: Preparing for the Yes- 5 Things You Must Know
Paul Nebb, Titan Technologies: 5 Critical IT Security Protections Every Firm Must have in Place Now to Avoid Cyber Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Bank Fraud and Compliance Penalties
Sherilyn Przelomski, Business Enhancement Services: Important HR Topics Affecting Your Business Right Now
Jeremy Skillings: Putting Google to Work for Your Business
Anita Zinsmeister, Dale Carnegie: Let's Make Customer Service Magic!
** PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR SPONSORSHIP INFO **