Beacon of Excellence Awards: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
The BEACON of EXCELLENCE AWARD has been designed to honor outstanding community enrichment through service, leadership and achievement. Nominations are sought from MRCC membership as well as from the community at large. In 2019, awards will be given in nine categories.
2019 BEACON OF EXCELLENCE
This list of recipients embodies the spirit of the Beacon of Excellence.
These individuals or organizations continue to have a positive impact on the community, and their commitment and efforts enrich us all.
Please join us in congratulating our honorees:
- Hazlet's Hope Network: Beacon of Hope Award - Business, individual or non-profit providing outstanding and exceptional outreach to the community providing a promise of hope and a vision for the future.
- New Jersey American Water: Beacon of Light Award - Individual, business or organization whose accomplishments demonstrate superior public service and are a source of light and inspiration to the community.
- RAINE Foundation: Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award - Organization exhibiting outstanding achievement and a reputation for excellence in the non-profit sector.
- Dr. David Stout, Brookdale Community College: Business Ambassador of the Year Award - Individual or organization demonstrating exemplary commitment, leadership, and engagement within the business community.
- Holly Schult, BCB Bank Bayshore: Corporate Good Neighbor Award - Business organization who has made an extraordinary impact on the Monmouth County area through exceptional civic engagement.
- Cliff Moore, Economic Development Consulting Services, LLC: President's Award- Special recognition given to an individual, business or non-profit by the Chamber President for significant contributions and achievement.
- Tom Arnone, Freeholder Director, Monmouth County: Public Servant of the Year Award - Individual who is distinguished by their dedication and outstanding commitment in support of public service.
- DonnaLyn Giegerich MBA CIC RYT, DLG Consulting: Businesswoman Leadership of the Year Award - Individual, organization or non-profit whose goals encompass compassionate outreach and outstanding contributions to the community.
- Danielle Bagdzinski, CG Tax, Audit & Advisory: Young Professional of the Year Award - Professional under the age of 40 who has made a significant impact and has shown leadership in guiding the next generation of business professionals.