2022 MRCC ATHENA AWARDS LUNCHEON - Registration Closed
Presented to leaders across professional sectors, the ATHENA Leadership Award's rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguish it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
*SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND JOURNAL ADS ARE AVAILABLE!*
Your participation in this award program sends a clear message that your organization invests in your community and its growth by identifying and honoring its leaders. The caliber of ATHENA Leadership Award nominees and recipients often draws media coverage. Your participation associates you with exemplary leaders and is a vehicle to cultivating important relationships both personally and professionally. Honor your community's leaders.
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
- ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- Previous ATHENA Leadership Award Recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees may be nominated again.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees.
- ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award nominees must be ages 24-40
MRCC ATHENA Awards Luncheon November 4, 2022.
2022 ATHENA LEADERSHIP AND YOUNG PROFESSIONAL AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!
FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
CLICK BELOW FOR:
2022 ATHENA LEADERSHIP AWARD NOMINATION FORM
2022 ATHENA YOUNG PROFESSIONAL AWARD NOMINATION FORM
2022 Honorary Chair: Ivy Jacot
Date and Time
Friday Nov 4, 2022
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
11:30 - 2:00 PM
Jumping Brook Country Club
210 Jumping Brook Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
$60 - Early Bird Luncheon Ticket (through 10/21/2022)
$456 - Early Bird Table of 8 (Early Bird Price - 5% - Must buy a full table)
$70 - Regular Luncheon Ticket (10/22 - 10/31)
$532 - Table of 8 (5% discount - Must buy a full table)
DISCOUNTS ARE REFLECTED AT CHECK OUT
Kindly note that registrations are non-refundable and cannot be applied to other MRCC events.
Registration closes on 10/31 - Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk-ins