2020 ATHENA AWARDS VIRTUAL EVENT
The International ATHENA® Award Program recognizes an individual for business and professional accomplishments, for community service and especially for mentoring others and acting as a role model to encourage women to achieve their leadership potential.
Presented to leaders across professional sectors, the ATHENA Leadership Award’s rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguish it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
*** SPONSORSHIP INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE ***
ANYONE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT AT ANY LEVEL WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DOOR PRIZE DRAWING
OUR NON-PROFIT PARTNERS WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROCEEDS OF THE SILENT AUCTION
Your participation in this award program sends a clear message that your organization invests in your community and its growth by identifying and honoring its leaders. The caliber of ATHENA Leadership Award nominees and recipients often draws media coverage. Your participation associates you with exemplary leaders and is a vehicle to cultivating important relationships both personally and professionally. Honor your community’s leaders.
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
- ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- Previous ATHENA Leadership Award Recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees may be nominated again.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees.
2020 Honorary Chair: Ivy Jacot of Veitengruber Law, Wall, NJ